1kW Futurenergy Wind Turbine System with New AirForce Controller
AirForce 1kW Turbine Available in 24/48v versions
NEW! 3 Bladed Non-Furling Design with New Upgraded Generator - All Made in House by Futurenergy near Stratford upon Avon in the United KingdomSpecial Offer - FREE delivery to UK Mainland
Now comes with Futurenergy's own AirForce Control - see below
This "Completely New Model" ‘rugged’
Upwind Turbine range is based on over 10 years experience of
real-life usage with testing and development from user feedback
throughout the world.
Using our unique Permanent Magnet Generators, combined with our Hi-Spec Wind Turbine Blade Sets, these turbines create very useful power in low wind conditions, and over 1000W in winds of 12.5m/s.
Available in 24V & 48V AC versions, they are suitable for battery charging, water /air heating etc.
We don’t recommend, nor will we warranty the installation of any of our turbines in ‘building-mounted’ installations, other than for steel-framed and other industrial buildings. These turbines are tower-top ready, and will fit on to a standard scaffold pole but require a certain degree of DIY skill.
Your turbine will be supplied in 2 shipping containers, weighing a total of 30Kg, plus additional Controller etc and you will be required to attach the tailfin and blades to the main turbine housing. All instructions will be supplied to guide you through the simple assembly, and you should be ready to mount and use your turbine in only a few hours.
• Unique NEW UK Made high-spec 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Generator
• 3 top-grade glass filled nylon turbine blades available in Black or Light Grey
• Sealed bearings in mast-mounting shaft
• 60 Amp rated slip-ring prevents cable-twisting
• Aerodynamic profile design
• Patented anti-vibration locking washers
• Rugged and simple, with a minimum of parts and simplicity of design
• Treated with cutting edge protective coating for optimal corrosion and weather resistance
• Now comes complete with Futurenergy's own Airforce Controller, negating the need for separate charge controllers etc.
AirForce Control is a brand-new product designed and manufactured by FuturEnergy. AirForce Control provides unparalleled performance monitoring and automatic system protection for your 3-Phase AC 1kW turbine installation. Included with the AirForce Control is a Davis Anemometer, which provides the system with both wind speed and wind direction information.
The AirForce Control unit is installed within a covered
area close to and in series with the manual stop-switch and directly
to the batteries or other loads. When charge parameters are met, or
other controlled parameters exceeded, the turbine is automatically
stopped and restarted when conditions return within operational
limits or further battery charging is required.
AirForce Control offers access to a Web-based portal providing remote control & configuration, along with trending of historical performance data for your turbine.
AirForce Control features:
* Provides configurable automatic control of the turbine
* Prevents damage due to turbine overspeed
* Improves system safety, reliability and longevity
* Compatible with 3 phase AC turbine installations and 24V and 48V battery charging installations
* Touch screen interface – Automatic power-save ‘screen off’ function (180 sec – touch to restore)
* Ability to monitor performance of the wind turbine: Power (W), Energy (Whrs), Wind speed instant (m/s) plus time averaged value, Wind direction (cardinal and ordinal), Battery voltage (Volts), Current (Amps), Turbine speed (rpm)
* Remote monitor capability with WiFi and internet connection
* Configurable automatic stop/start functionality, parameterised on: Maximum battery voltage (turbine stop) with turbine restart voltage, Maximum charge current (turbine stop), Wind speed maximum (turbine stop) and restart value, Turbine restart delay time (seconds)
* Augments manual stop switch
* Maintains battery systems at optimum levels to prolong life. Negates the need for dump loads
Islands & Remote Areas may incur further charges - please email if in doubt or for other destinations
This was a typical battery based set up for the previous versions - now a lot simpler!
Futurenergy 10kW Wind Turbine
This cutting edge intelligent turbine is currently undergoing stringent testing, shortly to go through MCS accreditation for Feed in Tariff support.
• 60 Pole purpose designed permanent magnet
generator (UK manufactured)
• Power output: 10KW @ 10m/s, 12KW Max Single Phase, 13KW Max 3 Phase
• 8m Diameter rotor
• Fully automated control system
• Hydraulically driven yaw and braking systems
• SIL Level 3 safety system
• All UK design & manufacture
• Tubular Galvanised Steel Tapered Tower.
• Available in 12, 15, and 18 meter heights dependent on site requirements.
• Raised and lowered via double hydraulic rams
• Concrete foundation with high-tension steel cage reinforcement
Price Installed will be in the region of £61,000+Vat, please
call or email for further info.
Price Installed will be in the region of £61,000+Vat, please call or email for further info.
Power Output Figures
Power Output Figures