1kW and 10kW Futurenergy Wind Turbines
1kW Turbine Available in 12/24/48v and High Voltage (167v open L/L at 800 RPM) versions
NEW! 3 Bladed Non-Furling Design with New Upgraded Generator - All Made in House by Futurenergy near Stratford upon Avon in the United KingdomSpecial Offer - FREE delivery to UK Mainland
Please Note - the New Upgraded Permanent Magnet Generator is finished in a Black not White as shown below. A FREE Stop Switch will be provided with each Turbine, however an external Bridge Rectifier (see our other items) will be required for all applications requiring a DC output.
This "Completely New Model" ‘rugged’
Upwind Turbine range is based on over 10 years experience of
real-life usage with testing and development from user feedback
throughout the world.
Using our unique Permanent Magnet Generators, combined with our Hi-Spec Wind Turbine Blade Sets, these turbines create very useful power in low wind conditions, and over 1000W in winds of 12.5m/s.
Available in 12V, 24V & 48V & 170V AC versions, they are suitable for battery charging, water /air heating etc.
We don’t recommend, nor will we warranty the installation of any of our turbines in ‘building-mounted’ installations, other than for steel-framed and other industrial buildings. These turbines are tower-top ready, and will fit on to a standard scaffold pole but require a certain degree of DIY skill.
Your turbine will be supplied in 2 shipping containers, weighing a total of 30Kg, and you will be required to attach the tailfin and blades to the main turbine housing. All instructions will be supplied to guide you through the simple assembly, and you should be ready to mount and use your turbine in only a few hours. For battery charging applications we suggest that you use a suitable charge controller to prevent your batteries from becoming overcharged.
• Unique NEW UK Made high-spec 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Generator
• 3 top-grade glass filled nylon turbine blades available in Black or Light Grey
• Sealed bearings in mast-mounting shaft
• 60 Amp rated slip-ring prevents cable-twisting
• Aerodynamic profile design
• Patented anti-vibration locking washers
• Rugged and simple, with a minimum of parts and simplicity of design
• Treated with cutting edge protective coating for optimal corrosion and weather resistance
• Please Note an External Bridge Rectifier will be needed in addition to the turbine for all applications requiring a DC output
Islands & Remote Areas may incur further charges - please email if in doubt or for other destinations
This is a typical battery based set up
Futurenergy 10kW Wind Turbine
This cutting edge intelligent turbine is currently undergoing stringent testing, shortly to go through MCS accreditation for Feed in Tariff support.
• 60 Pole purpose designed permanent magnet
generator (UK manufactured)
• Power output: 10KW @ 10m/s, 12KW Max Single Phase, 13KW Max 3 Phase
• 8m Diameter rotor
• Fully automated control system
• Hydraulically driven yaw and braking systems
• SIL Level 3 safety system
• All UK design & manufacture
• Tubular Galvanised Steel Tapered Tower.
• Available in 12, 15, and 18 meter heights dependent on site requirements.
• Raised and lowered via double hydraulic rams
• Concrete foundation with high-tension steel cage reinforcement
Price Installed will be in the region of £61,000+Vat, please
call or email for further info.
Price Installed will be in the region of £61,000+Vat, please call or email for further info.
Power Output Figures
Power Output Figures